Saturday, October 25, 2008

2 Halloween's Down, 1 to Go.






We are done with 2 Halloween Parties for the kids and only have the Main Event on Friday. I had Friday off of work and Dekker didn't have school, so we were able to hang out all day. We hit the gymnasium in the morning and the Park City Mom's Halloween Party in the afternoon.
This morning we had the Halloween Party at the country club for the kid's. They had face painting, balloon animals, and a creepy magician/juggler telling borderline inappropriate jokes. But the kids had a great time.
I'm meeting some friends on Sunday for probably the last big mountain bike ride of the year. On Monday, I have an appointment to see Eric Heiden about my knee. My right knee is numb to the touch, but it doesn't affect me, nor does it hurt. It's really weird. Better get it checked out just in case.

No comments: