Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DINOSAURS's

I took the kids down to Thanksgiving Point which has the world's largest collection of dinosaur bones. Utah is a great place to live if you like Dinosaurs, since there are so many dinosaur quarries in the state. Dekker is definitely into the dinosaur phase. We must have been to this museaum 20 times now. He can identify not only the easy ones like T-rex and Triceratops, but he also identifies and pronounces correctly, dinosaurs such a Pachycephalosaurus and Psittacosaurus. For some reason, he is terrified of the giant sea turtle, but I think it excites him as well. He wants to close his eyes as he goes by the turtle, but wants to go back several times to see the turtle. Here are some photos of Haydenne with the Sea Turtle and Dekker underneth Utahraptor and the two of them under stegasaurus.

I take the kids myself and it gives Colleen a few hours to get some well deserved rest. So I decided to take the long way home up and over Big Cottonwood Canyon. I like the long way home..
.

No comments: