Friday, July 11, 2008

Good Luck Ted!

Send you best wishes my dad's way. Ted woke up Wednesday in alot of pain. After a series of tests and a bunch of morphine, it was determined his Gall Bladder is useless. I spoke with my mom and they are taking him into surgery to remove his Gall Bladder. The doctor says it's pretty common and routine. We hope so.
I spoke with him this morning and he was talking about the weather and his golf game, so I'm taking that as a good sign. Maybe the weight of his Gall Bladder was throwing off his balance and causing him to slice the golf ball. I wonder if this is just a crazy way to improve his golf game. Look at the photo below, I think the weight of his Gall Bladder is causing him to list to the right.
With the Gall Bladder gone, he may now be in perfect balance and on his way to scratch golf.
I always thought humor was great medicine.

No comments: