Monday, September 29, 2008

Another jam packed weekend

I feel like with the end of summer and the short fall we have around here we need to pack alot of activities into a short period of time. This weekend was no exception.
Saturday schedule:
I had to work a bit in the morning, so we packed the family and came into town, so we could leave right after I was done. After I was done in the office, we headed out for a hike in town.
After the hike, we had lunch and headed for Ogden. In Ogden, we hit up the Air Force Museum and then the Eccles Dinosaur Park. After the park, we hit the Harvest Festival in downtown Ogden where I had a bike race (last of the season). I raced (the kids slept) and then we hit the Rooster's Brew Pub with some friends for dinner after the race. Whew!!!

We slept in on Sunday morning. I woke up a little bit earlier and got in a couple hour mountain bike ride. After lunch, I took the kids and headed up to the mountains to do a hike and see the changing aspen leaves. We got back home and I hit the golf course for 9 holes. We were going to go into town to the last Park Silly Market which was going to 10pm. We just didn't have the energy. Colleen and I opened a beer a sat down to watch TV.

No comments: