Sunday, September 14, 2008

You have got to be $%&# kidding me!!!!!!!!!

The football season is truly over. How can you (the Lions) be winning by one point with 7:00 minutes left in the 4th quarter and lose by 23!!! I hereby declare a personal boycott of all things Detroit until Matt Millen is fired. No domestic car, no coney dogs, no mullet, no Vernor's, no Faygo, no boating,no hockey, no dominoes or Little Ceaser's, no Mackinac fudge.....
I hope all of you in Michigan appreciate the difficultly it's going to be living in the mountains of Utah without these essentials. For $@&*% sake, will someone do a drive by of Millen's house.

Glad I'm not a UofM fan or I might just be a bit suicidal. They truly suck.

Now that I have that off my chest. It was a lovely Sunday afternoon in Park City. I did the Tour de Sud. It's supposed to be Tour de Suds, but since the line was too long, I only got ONE beer. The race is a mountain bike "race" that starts in town and ends 6 miles later and 2300 feet higher.
I placed a bit of a disappointing 7th (out of 200+), but I was the 1st person to cross the finish line in costume. I guess that's something. I raced as either a school boy or office jockey. Kinda both. I had a oxford on with a tie and khaki shorts with my black work socks pulled up high. It's the first time I've worn a tie in over 5 years. I think the funnest costume was a couple of guys dressed up a Ace and Gary from the Ambiguous Gay Duo on SNL. I think Ace and Gary were hanging out with Alien Hookers. It wasn't too serious of a race.



Todd and John McKone


The Ambiguous Gay Duo and Alien Hookers.
How did they ride which those packages.




Dekker and Haydenne chillin' at the Town Lift.

No comments: